The straight tracking of the belt may be compromised by the type of conveyed material, specially when this material is sticky and thereby adheres easily to the belt surface.
The straight tracking of the belt may be compromised by the type of conveyed material, specially when this material is sticky and thereby adheres easily to the belt surface. In this case, material is also deposited on the return rollers that support the belt, adding an irregular addition of scale to the roller itself. As a consequence, not only wear and tear of the belt occurs, but forces are brought into play to move the belt away from its correct track.
These return clean rollers contribute to eliminating the build-up of material, it employed to reduce the deposit of material by operating on the surface of the dirty side of the belt in order to support the belt when the material being conveyed is very viscous.
1. The helical spiral form of the non-abrasive rings, assembled onto the base roller shell, performs a cleaning action and reduces the tendency of material to deposit itself and stick to the surface of the dirty side of the belt.
2. Return rollers with spaced rubber rings contribute largely to eliminating the build up of scale that forms in certain conditions on the belt surface.
3. The rings are pointed, assembled at intervals, in the central part of the roller, where they have the scope to break up the scale which normally is present at the belt centre; meanwhile flat rings mounted in groups at the extremities of the belt, support and protect the belt edges, also in cases of limited belt wandering.
4. The rubber rings may function in the temperature range between – 20°C + 80 °C.
5. The service life is more than 30,000 hours.
Mob.: +86 151 2718 6688
Fax: +86 311 8751 2547