For various reasons, the conveyor belt may at times, tend to drift laterally.
For various reasons, the conveyor belt may at times, tend to drift laterally. In these cases it is possible to use belt guide rollers, there are three kinds of guide rollers, vertical bomb roller, friction training roller and cone roller.
It is necessary however to pay particular attention to the use to which these rollers are put, so that the forces on the guide roller by the belt do not damage the belt edge.It is advisable to always use guide rollers on the most suitable transom, the self-centralising, transom which rotates automatically whenever the belt tracks off conveyor centre and self-corrects.
1. Very solid high wall thickness, resistant to belt edge wear.
2. Top closed tight shell,smooth rotation due to contacless seals.
3. High Anti-magnetic,low coefficient of friction,Low noise (50-60bd).
4. Electrostatic spraying technic makes the roller more durable and good-looking.
5. Standard and all requested executions.
Mob.: +86 151 2718 6688
Fax: +86 311 8751 2547